Friday, September 25, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW: Dalian

Backdated 10/21


Not to say a lot didn't happen at the tournament party, but we're pretty bummed about our 15-11 loss in finals and have nothing to say about anything happy.

GOOGLE GROUPS POST OF THE WEEK:

Tao:

"I'm Mr. Awesome, cause I'm ripped, I got black spiky hair, but more
importantly, when I'm stripping and I'm dancing, I can pick that
dollar up off the ground with my butt cheeks! Yea, Mr. Awesome CAN do
that."

Go, now: http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f2908794o1p0.html

For a future tournament party, we need to assign the following
monikers to everyone on the team. Reserve now if you'd like.

Party Tool
Slacker Tool
Tiny Tool
Loud Mouth Tool
Cold-Hearted Tool
Playa Pimpin' Tool
Power Tool
Greek Tool
Naked Tool
...and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment