Friday, December 31, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW: Well, this is it

The end of 2010. There's really not much more to say than what's already been said. This is the end...

But wait... look! This is my desktop...



No, look closer, fool:


We live on. See you on the other side, happy campers.

PICTURE OF THE WEEK:

(Technically last week, but close enough)

GOOGLE GROUPS POST OF THE WEEK:


Ingrid, 12/31, 8:27 am:

(More) ultimate unrelated emails for the month long hiatus,

As I might have mentioned in an early-December chain email, I´m not going to another part of China after New Year, but returning to Beijing. More Beijing Frisbee!

I haven´t found my housing yet for that roughly six month January to August stretch. If anybody knows of somebody who would like another roommate, or has other leads, please let me know. Ideally it would be near Dongzhimen (which to some of you means I´ve come to my senses regarding where to live...)

Thanks a bunch,

Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment