Friday, August 19, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW: Faces of summer league

God we're all still hung over. Wait, what day is it? Not Sunday? Okay, nevermind. I'm okay. Alex is okay. Ginny is (maybe) okay. We're all okay.

PICTURES OF THE WEEK:

Can you guess which of the following people is hung over? (From summer league finals on Saturday.)






A year ago, if I told you Matt Mueller would not be one of the answers to the above question, would you believe me?

And what if I told you Ivan, making a special Beijing appearance, would be, having nearly died the day before drinking baijiu with Alex and Ginny?

Change is a strange beast.

GOOGLE GROUPS POST OF THE WEEK:

Tao, 8/19: Subj: Fantasy football:

Who's in?

Gonna start a standard-setting yahoo league with a live online draft, for fun. Let me know ...

p.s. Only join if you enjoy fantasy sports and don't mind losing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment