Friday, December 4, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW: More parties!

Seriously, my body's getting tired.

Nov. 21: Ellen's Thanksgiving party
Nov. 27: Ellen's foosball tourney
Nov. 28: Mike and Helen Shyu's Thanksgiving dinner
Dec. 4: Liz's birthday + Autobots, Deploy! at D-22
Dec. 5: Nicki's housewarming
Dec. 12: Lauren's going-away, Liz's going-away

PICTURE OF THE WEEK:


From Kevin Reitz at the Shyus' Thanksgiving dinner

GOOGLE GROUPS POST OF THE WEEK:

A tie! Zahlen, in the post titled, Barbie's Imminent Going-Away Party: The Legacy of Pink, Dec. 12:

One time when I was out of town, Doc broke into my house and stole ALL my pink clothing.

I returned to Beijing late on a (Pink Shirt) Friday night, and went from airport to home and direct to the bars. I had acquired a few new PSF shirts while in the states, so I didn't miss a beat. Doc was flabberghasted when he saw me show up in a pink shirt. I was doubly flabberghasted when I went to grab another pink shirt the next PSFriday and found that my wardrobe had shrunk considerably.

True story, real people.

Z

And me, replying to Alicia's post, Wednesday night Frisbee - BCIS from 7 - 9pm!!!

Jizz! Jizz! Jizz! OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THERE IS JIZZ EVERYWHERE!!!

BCIS is awesome. I was really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment