Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Rat featured in CUPA



There is only one Happy Rat, and here's proof (you can tell CUPA just emailed Happy Rat and printed what Happy Rat emailed back, because a lot of grammar and punctuation are sic):

And we are not just playing we are team. We are terminator.

...

I taught them how to get girl . how to be smart how to get money etc that’s our practice

...

We don’t practice like bb or any other team we practice a lot .

...

99% people they are students and ethnic people.
Only one percent that s me an asshole

...

If big brother is the brother or leader of china
Then I am air woo s big brother .
Bie ke is my student we are on the same boat .
And by the way there is another team now days call them air loo from shan dong .
You will see them soon.

...

Air Tibet took me a lot . I will show them not by words .
But I can represent them and give china ultimate a gift (扎西德勒)
I swear that some day they will kick your ass no mercy

In all seriousness, I can't wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment