Monday, February 23, 2009

WEEKEND ROUNDUP: We gon' sip [Stoli] like it's yo birthday

You can find me in the club, bottle full of Bud
Mama I got that X, if you into takin' drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed
--Curtis James Jackson III, a.k.a. 50 Cent

Sip? No, sip would not be the right word...

Shen at Chocolate, a Russian nightclub

More pictures:

The first place following dinner, Jiangjinjiu Bar, to see Hao Yunyu Band (video clips and more pictures here)

Kevin

Joe and Daisy

The Ballroom:

Possibly worth enlarging... (pun intended)

Lauren and Pnut

Jeff's version of a lap dance for Amy

Chocolate:



Ryan, Eleven and Yin

Andy with the hookah

Helen, apparently refusing Shen's advances

It's okay, Shen is a man with options




The blurriness is appropriate...

Happy 23rd, Pnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment