Monday, January 19, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW, Monday edition

This is usually a Friday feature, but as Betsy took up the entirety of last week, you get the Week in Review today.

PHOTO OF THE WEEK:

From Pia Ybanez's camera at the Hang Time mini-hat tourney two weekends ago, won by the team of Doc, Helen, Char, Jim, Li, Xie, and Betsy. (If you can read Chinese, here's Shen's recap.)


G-CHAT CONVERSATION OF THE WEEK:
David: Who's Betsy? Does she think all Western boys are excellent?
Sent at 12:07 AM on Tuesday
me: she's equal opportunity
that's what i like about her
David: Meh, I prefer to take every advantage I can find.
me: i'll put in a good word for you
she's type you try and discard
David: Wherefore discard?
me: it's like dating a stripper
i mean
it's not liket hat at all
she will break your break
David: My break can be broken?
me: fuck
David: Heart? Back? Bank?
me: hear
t
fuck
Sent at 12:11 AM on Tuesday
David is typing…

GOOGLE GROUPS POST OF THE WEEK:

Andy Young, posting a link that was instantly stolen by former Beijinger Roman Ryan and reposted on Facebook:
Dear Betsy,
You need to get one of these to enforce better:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1896628
From this Google groups thread, started at 9:08 a.m. on Jan. 12, by -- well, who else -- Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment